CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another year . . .

I guess today I just turned another older and I probably feel 2 years older ;)


I just got this from my parents and thot I'd post it - that pic on the bottom - boy does it remind me of another little girl who is continually dressing up in a blue/black plaid dress, bare-armed and posing as well.  Like mother like daughter!  (oh, and that little girl is still getting into things, but hey, what can I really say - in some ways she takes after her father - hee hee!)

1 comments:

The Bailey family said...

That's awesome, happy birthday sis! Here's hoping 33 is a great year for you and for the family! (It's never just about us anymore, is it?) Love ya,
Duff and Rhon and the boys