CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

HUMPH!

Okay - no pics - just venting . . .
Def'n of Navia - 3 years old terror!!! (said in love, of course)
Yesterday she dropped a lightbulb from upstairs through the bannister and it broke on the steps. Then, as I'm cleaning the broken glass up, she throws another one down, just missing my head and it crashes on the hardwood floor. More glass - everywhere!!!
Today when I go to the bus stop to get Kaleb (just a couple houses down from us) she eats the middle of the birthday cake that they were supposed to decorate today and then goes upstairs and takes all my FOLDED laundry that I was going to put away and throws all the clothes over the bannister. I come in the house to chocolate all over and a huge pile of clothes at the bottom of the stairs. Then I see her fingers - they're GREEN! She also got into Emma's green nailpolish (don't know how she found it yet) and painted her HANDS and a portion of Emma's carpet!!! I don't know how she was able to do so much in such a short time - I'm not at the bus stop for that long! Now I'm reaaly scared about how the rest of today is going to go . . .it's only 1:30pm!!! Where are the terrific threes that I've heard about - where are they!!!

1 comments:

The Bailey family said...

Arggg! Sounds like you need Brade to come home soon! Hope he's there and you can get a break, do you think Nav wants some attention???:)