Years (and years) ago when I was a young teenager my dad took me to a Harlem Globetrotter's game and I loved it! I can't remember all the tricks or exactly what they did, but I do remember the feeling of the event and it has stuck with me even now.
The other week the Harlem Globetrotter's came into town and I was working so Daddy took the kids to the game and they came back soooo excited! Emma says that we're starting a tradition - my dad took me, her dad took her and when she has kids maybe their daddy will take them. Aw, so cute!
Some of the best moments according to Daddy, were watching the kids' reactions to what was going on - and Navia especially is very outwardly expressive!
After the game Daddy let the kids each buy their own special basketball (with their own money) and they got them signed by many of the players. It was a great night for them and when they came home they just were bursting with stories of things that happened on the court.
I'm so glad that our kids were able to do this with their Daddy and even though I was working they didn't have to miss out.

0 comments:
Post a Comment