Today there was a first . . . Emma and Kaleb had their Classroom Showcase tonight . . . and I was working. This hasn't ever happened before and when I told them that I wasn't able to go with them they were both mad at me, but . . . then they were ecstatic when they found out that their Dad was coming home early to take them to it!
Since we've moved to Ottawa Braden hasn't been able to do this, so he was excited to do it and I was glad for him, but sad for me . . . I've been there for every school thing and tonight I had to teach 6 4 year olds instead of having my kids show me their classrooms, meet their teachers, etc. I love teaching and it was a good night, but . . . well . . . I guess I know now how Braden has felt . . . and it sucks!
Oh, I would post pics, but there is a difference between Daddy and Mommy - Daddy doesn't take the camera with him everywhere - hehehe!

0 comments:
Post a Comment