Kaleb Bailey, Age 9 . . .
I went to Disney World and it ROCKED!!! I finally saw what happened on the Yedi and there wasn't a real Yedi locked up in the cage! I also really loved the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. I ate with sharks and ate an ice cream Mickey Head. I even got 2 pins, a vinylmation one and a firefighter Stitch one. I never want to forget being able to go with my family because they are the ones that I love most (awww - says mommy!)
I went to Disney World and it ROCKED!!! I finally saw what happened on the Yedi and there wasn't a real Yedi locked up in the cage! I also really loved the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. I ate with sharks and ate an ice cream Mickey Head. I even got 2 pins, a vinylmation one and a firefighter Stitch one. I never want to forget being able to go with my family because they are the ones that I love most (awww - says mommy!)
Favorite Park to Visit: I liked Hollywood Studios because of the Tower of Terror.
Favorite Memory: Going on a holiday with the family and going with my Dad on the Tower of Terror.
Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror because it was funny because my bag flew up on it and my Dad had to catch it.
What did you collect: Vinylmations - little characters in the shape of Mickey Mouse - like C3PO in a Mickey Mouse shape.
Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse because he's the main Disney character
Favorite Swimming Place: I like the pool at home because it didn't taste gross. I liked swimming at the beach a little because I found sea shells and I got to jump over waves and got swept away by one!
Do You What to Go on Another Vacation: YA!!! I want to go to Universal Studios now because I haven't ever gone there and I want to swim in the pool shaped like a guitar at Disney World.
Did you like flying again? No because my ears started to hurt. When I was sitting by Dad Dad was watching a show on his computer and I was watching it too but I couldn't hear it because he had earphones on. I played games on my iPod Touch.

0 comments:
Post a Comment