Emma Bailey, Age 11 . . .
It was awesome at DisneyWorld! There were so many things to do! We didn't even have enough time to finish everything! The first park we went to was Animal Kingdom, and it was by far one of my favorites. It was like a zoo except there were ride and movies and things like that.
Favorite Park to Visit: Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. I LOVE animals and all the rides there, except for the roller coaster, but thats natural. And I liked riding on the trams. I love all of the Disney characters and they were all over Magic Kingdom. SeaWorld is also tied in for first because of all the awesome shows featuring the sea animals and also because we got to touch sting rays and tried to touch dolphins. Epoct came in 2nd and Hollywood Studios came in 3rd.
Favorite Memory: Just being there and getting to meet all my favorite characters. Especially going to the Festival of the Lion King - that was a great memory - amazing!
Favorite Ride: I liked pretty much all the rides that I did so it's hard to figure out just one.
What did you collect: I loved collecting pins! It was really fun, but at first I was nervous and shy especially because I had to go up to random people and ask them if they wanted to trade pins. My favorite pins are a tie between my Lion King one, my Cinderella Castle one and my Mickey Mouse Crest one.
Favorite Character: It's a tie between Alladin and Simba and Pluto.
Favorite Swimming Place: I liked the pool a tiny bit more since I didn't have to worry about the salt water in my mouth and also because I chipped my tooth at the beach. The pool was nice and secluded and I could watch alligators from the pool.
Do You What to Go on Another Vacation: Yes - I love vacations and I love flying and I love road trips. I love anything that has to do with travelling. It would be nice to try travelling by boat - that would be cool.
Did you like flying again? Yes! I liked being in first class but I felt sort of weird because there were all these people walking by that didn't get first class and the same attention that I got.
I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!!! And if you go to Disney World be prepared to be bombarded by magic "Be Prepared . . . " (sing in a Lion King song voice by Scar and the Hyenas)


0 comments:
Post a Comment