CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First Knitting Project - A Combined Effort!!!

A little bit ago I blogged how Emma is learning how to knit, and so am I . . . well . . . this is the beginning of something kinda fun . . .

The first couple rows

So, she worked on it and then I worked on it and last night it was finished . . .

The finished product!!! FINGERLESS GLOVES!!!



Emma wanted me to do different things with the picture and this was her favorite

Oh - and now Kaleb has wanted to learn how and has officially finished his first 2 rows of a smaller "boy" version of these gloves. This project is a pretty easy one and I think I'm going to make a pair for Navia to put on under her mitts so that her wrists quit getting so cold when she plays outside . . . oh and maybe a pair for me too - but I'm going to try ribbing the wrist, stitchenette the body of it and then rib the finger area . . . we'll see . . .

0 comments: