CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick Day

The buses didn't run yesterday because of a freezing rain warning so I kept the kids home from school (didn't feel like walking 3 times back and forth to school) and we had a pretty good day - did some Valentine's for their classes, got caught up on piano and spent the morning skating in the backyard (before it rained).

This morning Kaleb was crying about not wanting to get ready for school and I kept pushing him to do it.  As he was just finishing putting on his winter clothes I felt his forehead - oops - he was burning up!  Then he started crying because he didn't want to miss school - it's the 100 Day Celebration.  Poor boy!  I convinced him that we'd do something special today just us for the 100 Day and then he settled down.

I'm upstairs working on my MYC Lesson Plans and I glanced downstairs (Kaleb and Navia are watch a cartoon) and my little boy is fast asleep.  Awww...



I hope that tomorrow he'll be doing a bit better otherwise he'll have only gone to school for 1 day this week (Friday is a holiday here)!

 

0 comments: