CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's a . . . purse!!!



So . . . I went to Fabricland (starting to be my favorite store - to my kids' dismay!) to pick up some material for a craft that Emma is doing and came upon some cute wool material. Yep - I had to pick it up and then a lining material and then an appliqué that is just darling! Then, before bed I kinda just whipped up this little purse (and it is little - the fabric for one side was only 8"x10") so that Emma had a matching purse for her outfit for church this morning. What is getting into me?!?!?! Now, I loved it so much that I think I'm heading back to Fabricland and I'm going to pick up a bunch more material so that I can make a little stash of them and use them as presents for Emma's classmates - and they are the perfect size for Webkinz and don't cost the $20 that all other parents are spending on them - soooo cute!!! I just thought I'd let you in on what I'm doing - I'm loving this!!! (WHAT'S HAPPENED TO ME!!!)



(pssst - the pattern is from online - called the Jordy Purse - and you can find it at Crafter, just click here.)

0 comments: