CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March Break at Disney World - In Navia's Words . . .

Navia Bailey - Age 6 . . . 



I went to Disney World and I got to go on my first ride and I wanted to go on the side and there was awesome on the side (it was the Primeval Whirl Roller Coaster).  

Favorite Park to Visit: It's a tie between Magic Kingdom and SeaWorld - I love them the same.  I love Magic Kingdom because I got to see all the princess and go in Cinderella's Castle!  I love SeaWorld because I got to pet the sting rays and they were covered with what's in a big sneeze (mucus) and they were slimy.

Favorite Memory: Seeing the Princess and getting a hug from Cinderella.

Favorite Ride: Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom and Journey to Atlantis at SeaWorld - I like wet rides!

What did you collect: Charms for my bracelet

Favorite Character: All the Princesses but especially Belle and Cinderella

Favorite Swimming Place: I liked the pool because the beach tasted horrible and kept on getting in my mouth.

Do You What to Go on Another Vacation: YA!!!  I want to go to somewhere with sun - maybe LEGOLAND?  

Did you like flying again?  I liked the second going home because I got a special pilot wings pin from the pilot of the plane!

0 comments: