And it FINALLY came . . . our first snow!!! The kids have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this, so when they woke up this morning and couldn't see grass, well . . . I haven't seen the kids get ready so fast in such a long time! They were ready and out the door 20 minutes ahead of time, just so they could play in it for a few minutes before they had to go to school!!!
Kaleb was just really happy that it was a bit sticky so that he could start on his first (of many) snowman of the year.
Emma's been taking Navia to the bus the last little bit and this morning I actually had to get out there because first snow means the bus is running late and there is no way that Emma and Kaleb could wait around for the bus and then walk to school. So, I got in on the first snow too - and I have no idea how long it took Emma and Kaleb to get to school because I'm pretty sure they were stopping along the way to play in the new fluffy white stuff!



0 comments:
Post a Comment