CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Navia's First Lost Tooth!!!

Navia and I were driving yesterday when suddenly I heard a little squeal from the back . . . Navia had been eating a cookie and she had 2 loose teeth and then only 1 . . . because the other was in her hand!


She's a happy, happy girl with a place to stick her tongue :)

Check out the little tiny tooth - and the tooth fairy came and I couldn't believe that she showed me a $5 dollar bill!!! Hmmm - that tooth fairy sure is generous!!!


Close your eyes if you don't want to see something gross . . . Navia and I wanted to see whose tooth was bigger - hers or my wisdom tooth that got pulled out a few weeks ago. Definitely mine!!!

Ewwww!!!

0 comments: