Last night Braden took all three kids to school for their Classroom Showcase. They each had a chance to show off their new classrooms, introduce their teacher to Daddy & show what they've been doing so far. This was Navia's very first time being able to take her Daddy to school and she was soooooo excited. When she woke up she ran to tell him that today was the day!!!
I was working so I couldn't go, which was hard, but at least Brade was able to take off early from work. I sent them with the camera and it looks like Navia must have been the photographer because this is the only non-fuzzy picture . . .
It's nice to have a picture of Navia with her teacher, Mr. Jamieson. Next time I'll see if I can make the photographer a bit older than 4 and see if the pictures come out a bit clearer - hehehe!
The one part that I didn't mind not being there for was the Book Fair . . . talk about hectic with 3 kids running around telling you what they want, while tons of other kids are doing the same thing with their parents . . . ug! Isn't Brade such a good dad to take the kids there all by himself!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment