On Tuesday I went to the movies with Cynthia and when she was dropping me off we noticed that the garage door was still open (at midnight) and as we pulled up 2 big raccoons and a baby one ran out of the garage! Not cool!!! I quickly went up and pushed the kids' bikes back into the garage when I bumped the garbage can . . . suddenly out jumped another raccoon - thank goodness it was just a baby, but it had me running back to the van. Together Cynthia and I made our way back to the garage to make sure that it was now empty of the little garbage visitors when we found another baby raccoon, but it was so scared and huddled in a corner. Braden came out and nudged him until he ran away to join his family. So, the moral of the story . . . shut your garage door at ALL times or else you will have another family eating out of your garbage cans!!!
Navia has been asking (okay, begging) for us to paint her room for a long while now and we've decided to finally do it - but in order to choose a color we needed to get her her very first real bedding set - which is adorable! She's soooo excited with the new set and that Daddy is going to build her a built-in bookshelf in the empty nook in her room. We'll paint the room a light pink and then all her furniture white - we're kinda going for a cottage look. Very Navia!
Daddy and I found a new set for our bed too - which now means that we'll be having to paint our entire room so that it matches! I guess this is a purchase that will end up costing us a lot of time! So, we're going to go for a smokey wall color and then paint the existing furniture black . . . at least that's the thought for right now. We'll see!
Navia sitting on our bed
0 comments:
Post a Comment