On Thursday night Braden was working late (again) and so I decided to make myself a purse . . . and I LOVE IT!!! This is the first one that I've done that I've really fallen in love with - the material with the little birds hidden, the contrasting white material - the feel - everything - I LOVE IT!!! The only problem is that it doesn't go with all my outfits so now I'm going to have to make a few more to match other outfits - hehehe!
I found the basic pattern online, but then changed the pleats, the way they did it, the size and the pockets - yep, I guess I kinda made a whole other pattern - but I love it!
inside pockets - divided into two
3 comments:
Where did you find your original pattern??
It's really cute!
I'm not a pattern person and found this really really easy tutorial - pitures are always nice for me! The tutorial was at http://www.themikkelsens.net/sarah/journal/Pleated-Purse-Tutorial.pdf
I LOVE that purse Carrie!!! I love the colors of it too!!! If you ever feel like making another one and sending it my way.........;)
Post a Comment