"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when not feeling it. I believe in God even when He is silent." - Jewish inscription in Nazi Hideout
Faith never knows where it is being led, but it knows and loves the One who is leading. Oswald Chambers
Let's see . . . a busy family of five going crazy and loving every minute of it - that would be us! What can you say with an active dad, fun mom (yep, I'm the one writing it - hee hee) and kids that are 11, 9 and 7!!! And - to top it all off we are a few provinces away from all our family. So...what better way to share our lives with the ones that we love than blogging and letting you all in on not just the big moments, but the little ones too! Welcome to the little things that make us a family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment