CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beware . . .

I forgot about this until Gramma Bailey emailed saying that she enjoyed hearing this story and it was then that I remembered . . . quite vividly!  So, I thought I just had to share another "Navia" story with you all . . .

Last night I was teaching my Sunbeams 1 class in my basement studio and had the window open because it was soooo gorgeous outside and it was the first time that I could really do this.  Braden was upstairs watching our kids (he came home early because our babysitter couldn't make it) and a younger sibling from the class was also upstairs with the kids.  

As I was teaching every once in a while a little head would peak through the window and smile, which wasn't much of a problem, but our babysitter and I have discouraged it.  I was walking past the window, helping my students as they were playing when suddenly my face was soaking wet!  I looked at the window and there were two little girls with huge smiles and Navia holding a water gun!  I stepped up on a chair and told Navia not to do it and another smile came across her face as she sprayed me AGAIN in the face!!!  That little turkey!  

I ran upstairs and there was Braden on the phone (to Gramma Bailey!!!) and the girls with the outside water turned on and hiding around the corner.  A parent afterwards said that it was "cute", but I'm pretty sure that "cute" wasn't the word that I used when talking to Braden about it - lol!  



So, there you go - another day in the life of Navia's escapades!!!  Beware for little girls with huge smiles, twinkles in their eyes and the brains to know how to turn on water, fill a water gun and spray it - - - you might just be the recipient!!!


0 comments: