CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Babies in Saskatchewan

The past weekend my parents flew me home to meet my new nephew and niece - and they are adorable!!!!


Avery Jordyn Campbell & Riley James Larry Spratt with Auntie Carrie

I got into Regina late Thursday night and then went to the farm early Friday afternoon (after taking Avery to a massage appointment with her mommy).  Coralie and her kids met us at the farm where we just hung out for a couple days until I left on Sunday afternoon back to Regina to hang out with the Bailey gang until bedtime (for some later than others, hey Jen!)

It was a very short trip, but such a good one.  It was kinda nice only being us girls (no husbands - sorry boys) and kids, but not mine:)  I was able to just enjoy my nieces and new nephew without worrying about what my kids were getting into and not having Navia jealous because I was always holding another baby.  

It almost felt like I had just been gone a few weeks instead of 6 months - wow - it's been a while!!!  

Meanwhile, Daddy was at home with a 4 page list of how to look after our children while I was gone - okay, so he knows how to, but the likes and dislikes and childcare that I had arranged for the 3 weekdays that he was working and I was gone.  He did good and the kids loved hanging out with him.  In fact, once I got home and had to work on my lesson plans Navia climbed up behind me, gave me a big hug and said, "I miss Daddy now" - awwww!

So - I forgot to take pictures in Regina - yep, can't believe that one - but here are a few of my stay in Imperial.  My new babies are cute!!!


Charlene and Avery


Aaliyah, Grampa, Avery, Robyn, Gramma & Riley

Sisters - Coralie, Carrie & Charlene

The McGifford Family - "The Originals" (no hubbies or kids)
psst - Aaliyah took this picture - pretty good for a 4 year old!!!

Riley smiling up at his favorite Auntie (sorry Charlene!)

My kids - Riley, Robyn, Aaliyah & Avery
(just missing my own!)


0 comments: