CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

My Babies . . .

Okay, so I didn't birth them and I haven't met them yet, but here are a couple pictures of my new babies! I think that it is so cool that my sisters had their babies under 2 months apart. Those kids are going get into a lot of trouble together and always have a cousin to play with at family functions. Yep - they are two lucky babies!!!

I actually just got off the phone with Charlene and I still have tears in my eyes. Yep - I'm sad. I wish that I could give my new nephew and niece hugs and cuddles, and I'd even change a diaper or two just to be able to meet them. But, living a few provinces away means that it won't be until the summer that they get to meet their favorite auntie!!!
So, let me introduce you to my new babies - one girl, one boy . . .


Avery Jordyn Campbell
Born January 16, 2009
(with proud daddy, Aaron)

Riley James Larry Spratt
Born November 25, 2008
(with proud parents and sisters)

(taken at 6.5 weeks old)

0 comments: