The "after" picture!
Last night we opened up 2 Advent pockets (yep, I somehow still forget and have to do catch-up days). The first one told us to build a gingerbread house - which the kids suddenly jumped up and down with excitement when Kaleb read this. Right away they grabbed Daddy and put him to work making the icing and constructing the building properly, because Mommy tried to put the roof for walls and the walls for the roof - how did I know that the small ones where the walls - I like big walls!
The second Advent pocket was a bit - okay - A LOT - different. It was to have a wrestling match with Daddy. So they each had the count of 10 to try and take Daddy out and then they'd tag their older sibling and s/he'd take a try. There were many, many rounds and Daddy didn't have a break until the end of the 30 second free-for-all. I'm just glad that we still have a Daddy because those kids were VICIOUS!!! After this Kaleb said that this is definitely the best day ever - awww!
0 comments:
Post a Comment