CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Do you hear what I hear?"

Christmas music is playing pretty much 24/7 around here and I LOVE it!!!  I know, Christmas isn't hear yet, it's still November and the Americans still haven't even had Thanksgiving, but really, around here its CHRISTMAS!!!

The Christmas Tree vendors came out this week and so tomorrow we're going to go get us a tree!!!  I can't wait to decorate it with the kids and then redecorate it once they go to bed - hehehe!  Yep, that's a family tradition too here!  The kids have come up with a bunch of ideas for the advent pockets and can't wait to open the first one - which is coming up soon - and the dining room table is officially off limits with craft and sewing supplies strewn everywhere.  I'd love to show you what we're up to, but, well, can't ruin a surprise and some of you just might be getting something that our hands have made so . . . you'll have to wait until after Christmas to see!  But, there is something that I have fallen in love with - yep - I even called Braden yesterday and told him that a craft I found has taken his place. (okay, so it hasn't really taken his place, but it is absolutely adorable and I LOVE it and . . . . no more of that - I wouldn't want you guessing what it is!!!)

For a little bit of non-Christmas 
news - Brade has just gotten another "toy", although it is said that it is necessary for work - but it is a toy, nevertheless!!!  Work has decided that he needs an iPhone, so with no questioning, an iPhone is just what B brought home yesterday.  That boy can now surf the net anywhere in the house that you can take a phone - oh joy! (that's sarcastic, just in case you didn't catch it).  But, the truth is that it will be really nice for him to have.  He was looking for an outfit for a shoot last week and had to come back home to his email to check it out again, while with this he could have found it right at the mall - so - it will be nice for him to have.

So - I'm back to making a few more gifts, getting a few more supplies and - oh ya -waiting for pictures of my new nephew!!!  Yep - Riley James Larry Spratt was born on Nov 25 @ 11am, coming in at 7lbs, 3oz and 21 inches with dark, longish hair.  I'm supposed to be getting a pictures of my new baby today so I'm playing the waiting game.  I can't wait to finally see the other boy on my side of the family - Kaleb's happy because now it's 4 girls to 2 boys!!!  He's not the only one!!!

0 comments: