On Saturday morning Braden took Emma and Kaleb out fishing again - just for a couple hours (or at least that's what he said). It was a cool morning, but the day turned out to be a nice one, although jackets were still needed.
I called him around noon, expecting him to be on his way home, but nope, they were having too much fun. Kaleb had caught a fish and Emma and Daddy were wanting to finally catch one too so that they could be like Kaleb (hehehe!) Daddy said that in a short bit they'd be home . . . well . . . that didn't happen!
I called again around 2:30pm and found out that they'd found a new fishing spot that was amazing (at least that's what Brade said) I guess Kaleb had caught about 5 fish, Emma finally caught her first fish (which she was ecstatic about) . . .
... and while I was on the phone with Braden he caught a fish - or at least that's what he says. You see - I saw a picture of Kaleb and his fish. I saw a picture of Emma and her fish. But . . . where was the picture of Daddy and his fish???
He said that Emma took one and must have forgotten to save it because it was on the phone camera . . . really??? Hmmm - I think that they might have concocted a story to make Daddy sound that he can keep up with the real fishermen, Kaleb and Emma! But . . . well . . . maybe, just maybe . . . he might have caught his very first fish at age 34!!! I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks - hehehe! Sorry Brade!!! I do love you, I do!!!
I called him around noon, expecting him to be on his way home, but nope, they were having too much fun. Kaleb had caught a fish and Emma and Daddy were wanting to finally catch one too so that they could be like Kaleb (hehehe!) Daddy said that in a short bit they'd be home . . . well . . . that didn't happen!
I called again around 2:30pm and found out that they'd found a new fishing spot that was amazing (at least that's what Brade said) I guess Kaleb had caught about 5 fish, Emma finally caught her first fish (which she was ecstatic about) . . .
... and while I was on the phone with Braden he caught a fish - or at least that's what he says. You see - I saw a picture of Kaleb and his fish. I saw a picture of Emma and her fish. But . . . where was the picture of Daddy and his fish???
He said that Emma took one and must have forgotten to save it because it was on the phone camera . . . really??? Hmmm - I think that they might have concocted a story to make Daddy sound that he can keep up with the real fishermen, Kaleb and Emma! But . . . well . . . maybe, just maybe . . . he might have caught his very first fish at age 34!!! I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks - hehehe! Sorry Brade!!! I do love you, I do!!!
1 comments:
I saw on a comment.... you are new to blogging! Welcome, I have not been doing it to long either! Your blog is great!
I love the fish pictures!
-Sandy Toes
Post a Comment